Zefal repair kits will help you to repair your tube easily and safely.
- Stainless steel grater Efficient on all surfaces.
- Zéfal's Rubber cement Specific long-lasting formula, made in France.
- Compact boxes Can fit easily everywhere.
- Practice: Commuting Enduro / DH
- Road (ref. 1132B): 6 patches (Ø 15 mm) / 1 rubber cement 5 g / 1 stainless steel grater
Directions for use-REPAIRING A PUNCTURE
- Locate the puncture (for instance by dipping the tire in a pan of water).
- Clean it with a degreaser and rub it over the area with the steel grater.
- Apply the glue then leave it to dry completely (5 to 10 minutes depending on temperature).
- Apply the rubber patch by pressing down from the center towards the outside, to eliminate all the air bubbles. Hazard Statement H225 Highly flammable liquid and vapor. H315 Causes skin irritation. H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness. H411 Toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects. Caution advice P101 If medical advice is needed, have a product container or label at hand. P102 Keep out of reach of children. P103 Read label before use. P210 Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. No smoking. P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. P301+P310 IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. P302+P352 IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. P312 Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. P331 DO NOT induce vomiting. P501 Dispose of contents/container in accordance with regulation local/regional/national/international.