The ultimate performance particular wheel for time trial and triathlon
The WS TT range is designed for cyclists looking for absolute performance.
The WS TT particular wheel is the ideal full rear wheel for performance on time trial and triathlon courses. Developed in a wind tunnel in collaboration with Astana, it embodies all the experience and know-how of CORIMA in high performance.
Each CORIMA rear wheel in rim-brake is delivered with a pair of CORIMA brake pads compatible with standard Shimano® / Sram® pad holders or Campagnolo® pad holders depending on the selected cassette body.
Please note that if you have Shimano® Direct Mount brake shoes, you must order the appropriate CORIMA brake pad holders.
- Do not remove the tire with any metal tool.
- The minimum tire section is 23 mm and the maximum is 32 mm.
- For comfort and performance, we recommend fitting 23 mm section tires on our 22.6 mm wide rims and 25 mm section tires on our 26 mm wide rims.
- The original CORIMA braided rim tape is mandatory. If it is damaged it must be replaced.
- CORIMA clincher wheels are not compatible with tubeless conversion kits.
- Only tires with inner tubes are acceptable (except latex inner tubes).
- Co2 cartridge inflation systems are only allowed if their flow rate is adjustable. Instant inflation cartridges are prohibited with CORIMA wheels.
- Recommended Use-Track
- Wheel Size-700c
- Brake- Centerlock Disc
- Inner Rim Width- 23 mm
- Freehub(Cassette Compatibility)-Shimano/SRAM Hyperglide
- Rim Material-Carbon
- Rear Wheel Axle-12x142mm Thru
- Rim Depth/Height(Front)-30-55 mm
- Rim Depth/Height(Rear)-30-55 mm
- Compatible Tire Type-Clincher
- Tubeless Ready-Yes
- No Of Spokes(Front/Rear) -N/A
- Weight-1255 gms