Like its big sister the MCC WS+, the WS+ remains a safe bet for traditional rim braking fans and those who are always looking to optimize the weight of their equipment.
- In 47mm, the WS+ will bring you performance and nervousness on hilly courses thanks to its extreme lightness.
- Each CORIMA wheel in rim-brake is delivered with a pair of CORIMA brake pads compatible with standard Shimano® / Sram® brake pad holders.
- CORIMA’s know-how is unique and the company is well known for its constant innovation. CORIMA have been manufacturing high performance carbon wheels since 1988.
- Special care is taken with every wheel build. Each of the spoked wheels are hand-built. During the wheel building process the spoke tension is constantly checked with a tension meter to ensure the highest quality build and to keep the wheel running “straight” and “true” over time.
- Please note that if you have Shimano® Direct Mount or Campagnolo® brake shoes, you must order the appropriate CORIMA brake pad holders
- Recommended Use-Road
- Wheel Size-700c
- Braking System-Rim Brake
- Rim Material-Carbon
- Front Wheel Axle-100mm QR
- Rear Wheel Axle-Not Applicable
- Rim Depth/Height(Front)-47mm
- Compatible Tire Type-Clincher
- Tubeless Ready-No
- No Of Spokes(Front/Rear)-16
- Weight-655 g