Designed for ultimate performance on hilly courses
The MCC in its original rim brake version answers our desire to develop an ideal wheelset for high performance. Light for fast climbing, stiff for optimal performance, very responsive for fast acceleration, and optimized aerodynamics.
In 47mm, the MCC pushes the limits of performance on hilly courses.
Each CORIMA front wheel in rim-brake is delivered with a pair of CORIMA brake pads compatible with standard Shimano® / Sram® brake pad holders.
Please note that if you have Shimano® Direct Mount or Campagnolo® brake shoes, you must order the appropriate CORIMA brake pad holders.
- Do not remove the tire with any metal tool.
- The minimum tire section is 23 mm and the maximum is 32 mm.
- For comfort and performance, we recommend fitting 23 mm section tires on our 22.6 mm wide rims and 25 mm section tires on our 26 mm wide rims.
- The original CORIMA braided rim tape is mandatory. If it is damaged it must be replaced.
- CORIMA clincher wheels are not compatible with tubeless conversion kits.
- Only tires with inner tubes are acceptable (except latex inner tubes).
- Co2 cartridge inflation systems are only allowed if their flow rate is adjustable. Instant inflation cartridges are prohibited with CORIMA wheels.
- Recommended Use-Road
- Wheel Size-700c
- Inner Rim Width- 23 mm
- Freehub(Cassette Compatibility)-Shimano/SRAM Hyperglide
- Rim Material-Carbon
- Front Wheel Axle-12x100mm Thru
- Rear Wheel Axle-12x142mm Thru
- Rim Depth/Height(Front)-30-55 mm
- Rim Depth/Height(Rear)-30-55 mm
- Compatible Tire Type-Clincher
- Tubeless Ready-Yes
- No Of Spokes(Front/Rear) -12 Spoke (Front & Rear)
- Weight-630 gms (Front) 800 gms (Rear)