Like its big sister the MCC WS+, the WS+ remains a safe bet for traditional rim braking fans and those who are always looking to optimize the weight of their equipment. In 47mm, the WS+ will bring you performance and nervousness on hilly courses thanks to its extreme lightness. Each CORIMA front wheel in rim-brake is delivered with a pair of CORIMA brake pads compatible with standard Shimano® / Sram® brake pad holders. Please note that if you have Shimano® Direct Mount or Campagnolo® brake shoes, you must order the appropriate CORIMA brake pad holders.
- CORIMA ’s secret behind its incredible stiffness : weight ratio is hidden in the rim structure.
- All CORIMA wheels are filled with a structural foam and a horizontal UD carbon fiber bar to increase overall rigidity and strength. The Torsion Box concept created and patented by CORIMA in the 90’s, significantly reduces the flex found in ALL hollow carbon rims.
- Recomended Use-Road
- Wheel Size-700c
- Freehub(Cassette Compatibility)-Shimano/SRAM Hyperglide
- Rim Material-Carbon
- Rear Wheel Axle-130mm QR
- Rim Depth/Height(Rear)-30-55 mm
- Compatible Tire Type-Clincher
- Tubeless Ready-No
- No Of Spokes(Front/Rear) -20 Rear