Caffélatex Tubeless Valve is a great accessory for any tubeless wheel. With its modular base, this quality tubeless valve easily adapts to any rim. Available in 40, 70, and 100 mm lengths, black or silver
- Thanks to its modular base shape, it adapts to any rim profile
- Light, reliable aluminum body
- 40, 70, and 100 mm lengths available, black or silver
- Valve aluminum cap functions as a mechanism key
Adaptable to any rim profile
Thanks to the provided conic adapter, Caffélatex Tubeless Valve works on both Presta and Schrader-drilled rims:
- on Presta-drilled rims (valve hole diameter: 6,5 mm): depending on the rim shape the flat rubber valve base might ensure a perfect air-tightness, without any additional adapter, or the conic adapter might be needed;
- on Presta-drilled with a wider (> 6,5 mm) inside the hole, or when used on Schrader drilled rims (valve hole diameter: 8,5 mm): we recommend fitting the conic adapter on the valve before inserting it into the rim.
With an incredible variety of rim profiles in the market, in some cases, a flat-base tubeless valve works better than a conic-base one, and vice-versa. With Effetto Mariposa valves, the conic adapter allows passing from flat to conic in a breeze.
Light and reliable
We opted for an aluminum alloy that will bend before breaking, adding reliability to the lightness required by modern rims. Weight(*) is 3,6 g for 40 mm, 5,1 g for 70, and 6,5 g for 100 mm.
Great look, functional cap
Effetto Mariposa valves come either full black (black valve, black cap) or silver (silver valve, red cap). The aluminum cap functions as a mechanical key.
Removable valve core
This feature allows easy mechanism replacement and the fitting of our tubeless-specific Caffélatex Valve Extensions.