The Synthe MIPS II is an icon of road helmet design, combining the performance advantages of a compact profile with great cooling power and luxurious comfort for road and gravel AN ICON MADE EVEN BETTER The Synthe Mips® II is an icon, updated to be lighter and more comfortable than ever before. The compact design slips through the air with ease, yet offers impressive cooling power in a light-yet-durable design that's been a rider favorite for years now. It's packed with our best features, including the Roc Loc 5 Air Mips fit system with 2-way fit tuning and Integrated Mips (the Multi-directional Impact Protection System), the market-leading system designed to redirect rotational forces away from the brain and provide more protection in certain impacts.
- Integrated MIPS Brain protection system All Giro helmets are designed to reduce as much energy as possible while meeting and exceeding stringent safety standards. The goal of the Giro integrated Mips system is to reduce national forces while enhancing fit and comfort by combining the MIPS slip-plane with the helmet adjustable fit system. Giro believes that helmets equipped with this technology can reduce the amount of rational force that may be transferred to the rider's brain in certain impacts
- Roll cage reinforcement The roll cage is a light-yet-tough web of reinforcement invisibly molded inside a helmets eps foam liner, it helps the helmet hold together under impact and provides an extra measure of strength and integrity that you'll never notice, unless you need it
- Wind Tunnel Ventilation Giro helmets are developed using our proprietary wind tunnel ventilation system. This elaborate design combines active vents in the helmet's shell with exhaust channels inside the helmet that thrust fresh, cool air over and around the rider's head and stale air out. It's the most effective cooling system available, and a difference you can feel almost every time.
- Roc Loc 5 Air MIPS Fit system In addition to helping to optimize stability and cooling airflow through the helmet, The micro-adjustable ergonomic and compact dial allows riders the adjust vertical positioning and tune the contact points independently for a customized fit with exceptional comfort
- Recommended Use- Road
- Gender- Men
- Helmet Type- Half Shell
- Safety Standard- CE EN-1078
- Weight- 265g (Size M)