This aluminum link housing is the ultimate combination of durability and attention grabbing looks. Available in Black, Red, Silver, Gold, or Blue—it’s designed to enhance your performance and appearance.
So, why is it better than traditional housing? It’s compressionless, which means precision shifting. But its flexibility allows for tight bends without kinking. It’s also much lighter than traditional linear strand housing, while being more durable. Combine these benefits with our Elite Ultra-Slick polished stainless cables and our Slick-Lube liners that dramatically reduce friction, and you’ve got the best of performance and style.
- Precise, compressionless shifting performance combined with extreme flexibility
- Each kit comes with links pre-installed on housing segments making setup quick and simple
- 20% lighter than traditional linear strand shift housings
- Durable, ultra-slick polished inner cables minimize system friction
- Aluminum housing won’t kink or rust.
- Limited edition green color is available for 2019
Aluminum, Lightweight, Lubricated
ALLOY - interconnecting alloy links around Slick-Lube liners
An alternative to traditional compressionless housing, this system is made of nesting alloy pieces that protect the liner. Although this housing is typically more expensive, it has several advantages including increased flexibility, reduced weight and increased durability. Both shift and brake housings use identical Slick-Lube liners and interconnecting alloy pieces.
TEC-ST - pre-stretched, slick stainless steel spiral-bound cables with Teflon
- Housing Construction: Aluminum Links with Slick-Lube Liner
- Outside Diameter: 5.0mm
- Housing Length: 1400mm maximum (additional links and liners available separately)
- Cable Construction: STS-EL
- Compatibility: SRAM®/Shimano® Road
- Front Cable Length: 2300mm
- Rear Cable Length: 2300mm