High-quality hydraulic control lines don’t have to come at a premium price. The new Jagwire Sport Mineral Oil Hydraulic Hose kits provide dependable performance and offer exceptional value. An excellent alternative to OEM hydraulic hose, they feature a durable, flexible reinforced layer surrounding a low-friction inner tubing to deliver light brake lever action and trustworthy braking power.
Offered as single hose kits for individual brakes or in bulk boxes for workshop use, Sport Mineral Oil Hydraulic Hose is available for the most popular road and mountain hydraulic disc brake systems.
- The high-performance hydraulic hose provides effective braking power and control
- Kits include a hose and necessary fittings for one brake lever and caliper system
- Contains 2000mm HPP hydraulic hose, needle insert, compression bushing, compression nut, and seals for the listed compatible brake models
- For use with mineral oil brake systems only
- Hose Construction - HPP
- Compatibility - Mineral Oil Brakes
- Outside Diameter - 5.0mm
Length - 2000mm
- Compatibile with3
- - Shimano® Dura Ace M9170; Ultegra R8070, 105 R7070; GRX RX810, RX400; and similar