Compact and powerful, the Lezyne HP Micro Floor Drive mini pump offers floor-pump-like power in a take-it-with-you size and weight, making fast work of reinflating tubes. Precise CNC-machined aluminum construction ensures lasting use and keeps the weight low; stainless-steel wire foot peg offers stability while pumping. Flip-Thread chuck threads directly onto Presta or Schrader valves for a secure, airtight connection; also included is the Presta-only Speed Chuck, which works with disc wheels. At only 300mm, the Micro Floor Drive HP is a travel pump that delivers the ease-of-use and the maximum PSI of 160 of a floor pump. It features a stainless steel folding foot peg that sticks out around 35mm from the base when unfolded. For durability and weight reduction, the base, shaft, barrel, and 40mm-wide handle are all constructed of CNC-machined aluminium.
The Micro Floor Drive uses a 60cm long rubber hose that comes equipped with the Lezyne Flip Thread chuck for both Presta/Schrader valve interactions. The chuck also has the Lezyne Air Bleed System for micro-adjustments to pressure, or to back out the pump without air loss. The Micro Floor Drive HP Pump is being offered in two versions; HP and HPG. The HP is the standard version of the pump, and the HPG includes an in-line pressure gauge.
- Compact, lightweight hand pump with efficient overlapping handle
- CNC machined aluminium barrel, handle, and piston optimized for high pressure applications
- Equipped with the ABS Pen Gauge Flex Hose; an integrated pressure gauge compatible with Presta and Schrader valves
- Includes lightweight composite matrix frame mount.
- Pump Type- Floor Pumps
- Max Pressure- 160 PSI
- Valve Compatibility- Both Presta & Schrader
- Pressure Gauge- Yes
- Barrel Material- Aluminium
- Length- 300mm
- Weight- 150g