Put the power of a floor pump in the palm of your hands (Almost!). The Lezyne Micro Floor Drive is a super compact, lightweight pump that is great for traveling when a full-sized floor pump may be too cumbersome. High-quality construction in a clear design. Completely made of CNC machined aluminium. The ergonomically designed aluminium handle and the oversized piston ensure easy pumping. The stainless steel wire foot peg offers a secure stand of the pump. The Micro Floor pump with its MTB-specific design is ideal for voluminous MTB-tires and pumps up to 6,2 bar (90 psi).
The Micro Floor Drive is equipped with an ABS (Air Bleed System) drain valve, which guarantees precise inflation of the tyres. The ABS Flip-Thread Chuck makes it easy to reach both Presta and Schrader valves. Speed Chuck also included.
Lezyne's Micro Floor Drive pump is pure poetry in terms of pumping power and workmanship, and the long pump hose simplifies handling enormously. Compared to the Micro Floor Drive HVG pump, the HV version comes without an integrated air pressure indicator.
- Floor pump efficiency in a super compact, hand pump size
- Lightweight CNC machined aluminium barrel, piston, base, and T-handle optimized for high volume applications
- Long, versatile hose improves pumping convenience
- Stainless steel foot peg stabilizes pump during use
- ABS Flip-Thread Chuck equipped
- Presta and Schrader compatible
- Includes composite matrix frame mount
- Max. 90 psi/6.2 bar
- Length - 300mm
- Weight - 205g
Length - 300mm
Country of Origin - Taiwan