The Aksium wheelset is made for everyday road bike use - with its balanced combination of high-quality, lightweight materials with a durable construction, it offers road bike beginners noticeable performance advantages. The Aksium Disc is also designed with some special features specifically for disc brakes and their special requirements. Thus, straight straightpull spokes provide stiffness and stability - the number of spokes is 24 each front and rear. Thanks to 17 mm inner width, the rims are designed for up to 32 mm tire width, which provides versatility and comfort even on poorer roads. The special disc brake hubs are equipped with high-quality QRM bearings, which combine the lowest friction and highest durability without maintenance. The Aksium Disc comes with adapter for thru axle (VR: 12x100mm | HR: 12x142mm) and quick release axle, the brake discs are attached via centerlock mount.
- QRM - Qualité de Roulements Mavic Industrial bearings of this quality are only available in Mavic hubs. In QRM wheels with double seal (of type 2RS or LLU) and extremely low tolerances.
- Instant Drive 360 The Aksium uses the new freewheel generation called Instant Drive 360 - it results in a perfect hub: low weight, minimal friction, fast frictional locking, high axle stiffness and enormous durability. ID360 is a freewheel system with spur toothing, which is developed and manufactured by Mavic. ID360 is stiff, durable and known for fast engagement.
- Care/Maintenance: Clean with a dry cloth; if necessary, also with soapy water. From the use of a high-pressure cleaner is strongly discouraged!
- Rim profile optimized for disc brakes
- straight, round spokes: more stable than curved ones
- Recomended Use-Road
- Wheel Size-700c
- Brake- Centerlock Disc
- Inner Rim Width- 17 mm
- Freehub(Cassette Compatibility)-Shimano/SRAM Hyperglide
- Rim Material-Aluminium
- Front Wheel Axle-12x100mm Thru
- Rear Wheel Axle-12x142mm Thru
- Rim Depth/Height(Front)-< 30 mm
- Rim Depth/Height(Rear)-< 30 mm
- Compatible Tire Type-Clincher
- Tubeless Ready-
- No Of Spokes(Front/Rear) -24 Front and Rear