The cycling life is about riding whenever you can. A quick spin before work, lunch ride, maybe a trainer session in the evening. And the weekend is your time to go long. This bib short is a comfortable choice for all the different types of rides you do. The Essential II Bib Short features a smooth, supportive wrap on the legs and just the right amount of saddle cushioning and support. Recently updated to be more flexible for better freedom of movement, the multi-layer Ergo Essential insert is made from with two different densities and progressive cushioning. Beyond the chamois comfort, the Essential II Bib Short also features a knit fabric that’s abrasion resistant, durable and lightly supportive of the leg muscles with 4-way stretch elasticity. The contoured shape and ergonomic flatlock seams help prevent chafing, and elastic bib straps fit comfortably on various body sizes and shapes. The wide elastic on the legs gives a firm, comfortable grip that’s not too restrictive.
- Durable, light-support fabric with high elasticity ensures a comfortable hold on your legs while pedaling.
- 4-way stretch fabric engineered for maximum elasticity and abrasion resistance thanks to polyamide.
- Multi-layer Ergo Essential insert made with 2 different densities and progressive cushioning.
- Rear reflective elements add visibility in low-light conditions.
- Wide elastic on the legs gives a firm, comfortable grip that’s not too restrictive.
- Gender- Men
Padded Liner- Yes
- Material- 78% polyamide, 22% elastane