You are looking for a Shimano XT equipped hardtail but prefer a double chainring setup. Look no further; the BIG. NINE XT2 aluminum 29er is your perfect off-road companion.
Closely related to our BIG. NINE XT-EDITION, the XT2 also features our double-butted aluminum frame with a more comfort-orientated geometry in comparison to our more racy models. Still, it offers the rider a huge 24-speed gear range courtesy of the Shimano XT/SLX drivetrain. Combined with the 100 mm air suspension fork provided by Manitou and powerful Shimano disc brakes, the XT2 combines comfort, climbing ability, and reliable stopping power.
Mountain biking is one of the most varied cycling disciplines and probably the most demanding when it comes to equipment. While full-suspension bikes offer amazing riding characteristics, the classic hardtail remains one of the purest tools for the job. Our 29er wheel is equipped BIG.NINE range comes in carbon and aluminum and features multiple geometry options. The carbon and LITE framed BIG.NINE, with its racing geometry, is an ideal companion on XC and marathon race tracks whilst the more relaxed geometry of the BIG. NINE TFS and SPEED offer a more comfortable, upright riding position. Our classic hardtails are the backbone of our range and showcase the enormous wealth of experience and knowledge we could gain in almost half a century of bike production and manufacturing. The BIG.NINE range symbolizes the symbiosis between modern frame technology, attention to detail, and craftsmanship 'Made in Taiwan'.
- Double-butted smooth welded aluminum frame with 29er wheels
- Less aggressive and more upright geometry for maximum control and comfort
- Manitou Markhor 100 mm travel suspension fork with remote lockout
- Shimano XT/SLX 12-speed drivetrain with double chainring setup
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
- Internal cable routing
- Wheel Size- 29"
- Braking System- Hydraulic Disc
- Frame Material- Aluminium
- Fork Material- Aluminium
- Frame- aluminum, 29x2.25" max. wheel size
- Fork- Manitou Markhor Comp
- Bottom Bracket- Shimano BB52 BSA
- Chain- KMC X12
- Crank- Shimano XT
- Shift Levers- Shimano XT
- Front Derailleur- Shimano SLX
- Rear Derailleur- Shimano XT M8120 Shadow+
- Grips/Bartape- MERIDA COMP EC
- Handlebar- MERIDA EXPERT CC
- Stem- MERIDA EXPERT CC
- Saddle- MERIDA COMP SL
- Seatpost- MERIDA COMP CC
- Front Brake- Shimano M6100
- Rear Brake- Shimano M6100
- Front Wheel- Shimano M7100
- Rear Wheel- Shimano M7100
- Tire- Maxxis Ikon
- Pedal- VP VPE-891
- Weight(Approx)- 135 kg