All our CROSSWAY models are equipped with suspension forks to iron out any surface bumps. Adjustable ahead stems and suspension seat posts are also fitted on most SPEED models, providing extra comfort and an adjustable riding position. The sportier TFS models feature a regular seat post and stem to reduce weight.
- All models feature powerful and easy-to-modulate hydraulic disc brakes. Hydraulic disc brakes offer great stopping power in any weather, are more or less maintenance-free, and are not affected by rough or kinked cables.
- All models have the ability to add mudguards, making them more versatile, particularly when used as a training or commuting bike. The removable seat stay bridge stays in place to securely hold the rear mudguard or gets removed for a cleaner look and improved mud clearance.
- All CROSSWAY 100 up to XT-EDITION models feature tires with reflective strips on their sidewalls, improving visibility on the road.
- Intended Use- Commuting
- Wheel Size- 700c
- Braking System- Hydraulic Disc
- Frame Material- Aluminium
- Fork Material- Aluminium
- Frame- Aluminum
- Fork- Suntour NEX HLO
- Bottom Bracket- BSA bottom bracket standard
- Chain- Sunrace M84
- Shift Levers- Shimano ST-EF505
Front Derailleur- Shimano FD-TY710
- Rear Derailleur- Shimano RD-M360
- Grips/Bartape- MERIDA EC
- Handlebar- MERIDA CC aluminum, 660mm width, 25mm rise
- Stem- MERIDA CC aluminum, 25.4mm diameter, adjustable,
- Saddle- MERIDA Cross Sport
- Seatpost- MERIDA TK 27.2mm diameter, 13mm setback, 40mm Seatpost suspension travel
- Front Brake- Shimano ST-EF505, BR-MT200 brake caliper
- Rear Brake- Shimano ST-EF505, BR-MT200 brake caliper
- Front Wheel- Sunrace CSM668,11-32 teeth, 8 speed
- Rear Wheel- Sunrace CSM668,11-32 teeth, 8 speed
- Tire- MERIDA K1171, 700x40C wire
- Pedal- VP VPE-891