The trainer market is a crowded place with almost all trainer companies focusing on power as the holy grail for improving your skills as a rider. While power is important, only part of the strategy needed for effective training that increases your strength, and makes you a better cyclist. The FG542 is built on the tried and true teachings that an effective spin is the key to becoming a better cyclist. Power based, rear drive mount trainers focus only on building muscle. With exponential power based trainers power is achieved on the down stroke and lost on the up stroke. This gives you half the benefit of a real road ride and doesn’t encourage a real, full pedal stroke spin that is both power and skill enhancing. A true push-pull effect is the real benefit of the FG-540 and most closely mimics what you would do on a real road ride. Get the training and workout you need with the FG542 at home or on the road.
- Easily mount Road/ MTB/ CX/ Mini Velo by the front fork.
- Height adjustable (0%/3%/6%/8%/10% slope image) front fork mount.
- Double high precision 79mm diameter rollers spin quietly and reduce tire wear.
- Front fork mount features a urethane insert to emulate real road feel.
- Newly designed 7 level mag resistance for progressive power.
- Made for home or race use.
- Trainer Type- Roller
- Resistance Type- Magnetic
- Connectivity- NA
- Max Power- 400 Watts
- Max Slope Simulation- 10%
- Flywheel Weight 2.6 kg
- Total Weight- 10.1 kg
- Cassette Included- No
- Dimension (LxWxH)- 151 cm x 76cm x 56cm
- Wheel Size- Wheel-26" , Wheel-27.5", Wheel-29", Wheel-700c
- Axle Compatibility- 12 and 15mm Thru Axle, 9mm QR
In The Box
- Minoura FG542 Magnetic Roller Bicycle Trainer