Introducing Hydrodynamic Lube, one of our fastest chain lubricants around. Just the thing to find those marginal gains! Hydrodynamic Chain Lube is the Ultimate in bicycle chain lubricant technology. If you are looking for the most efficient chain lubricant formula for long distances and/or the harshest of weather conditions, look no further.
Born in 2014 and baptised at the most famous French road race in the world, with the worst weather conditions seen in years, our new Hydrodynamic Chain Lube is the first to be created by the Muc-Off research team in collaboration with Team Sky - now Team Ineos.
Hand blended in the UK, we used the finest ingredients to create a sophisticated, synergistic blend of esters coupled with aerospace quality based oil lubrication, before packing it with ground-breaking extreme pressure additives. All this means it’s possible to create a high strength film forming lubricant which prevents metal to metal contact to ensure peak performance, even under the most extreme workloads that a pro peloton can throw at it. Each handmade batch takes hours of painstaking work to deliver a highly advanced bicycle chain lubricant, reaching previously unattainable levels of lubrication and protection.
- Ideal for Road Cycling and Cyclocross
- Provides the ultimate performance in both wet & damp or dry & dusty conditions
- Petroleum free formula for eco protection Synthetic polymers for long distance performance Incredible durability Pipette system for easy application
SEE IT IN ACTION
Introducing Hydrodynamic Lube, one of our fastest chain lubricants around. Just the thing to find those marginal gains! It's a high performance chain lubricant that's ideal for all weather conditions.Take a closer look as Chopper shows you how to use hydrodynamic lube and why it's the lube of choice for many athletes. HIGHLIGHTS Ideal for Road Cycling and Cyclocross Provides the ultimate performance in both wet & damp or dry & dusty conditions Synthetic polymers for long distance performance
1. Fully de-grease drive chain thoroughly before lube application.
2. Ensure drive chain area is dry.
3. Shake bottle vigorously and apply a moderate amount of Hydrodynamic lube to the inside chain link, whilst spinning pedals in a reverse motion.
4. Ideally apply 3-4 hours before your ride.
5. Check to make sure the lube coverage is even using the supplied UV Torch! 6. Wipe excess lube carefully
- Weather Condition- All Weather
- Lube Base- Synthetic