Whenever it’s dry outside, reach for C3 Dry Weather Ceramic Lube to keep things running smoothly.
Welcome to the future of drivetrain lubrication.
- ceramic coating
- compact travel size
- excels in dry & dusty conditions
SEE IT IN ACTION
Our C3 Ceramic Dry Lube is a premium bike chain lubricant that creates a ceramic coating for the ultimate chain performance in dry weather conditions.
- Specifically formulated to excel over long distances in dry and dusty conditions
- Contains UV dye so that you can check to ensure maximum coverage
- Ceramic coating provides increased drive chain protection
- C3 Dry Ceramic Chain Lube raises the bar when it comes to providing the ultimate lubrication. It provides total corrosion protection and unparalleled performance in dry, dusty and damp conditions. With added nano ceramic particles and synthetic polymers, C3 Dry Ceramic Chain Lube maximises your power output by reducing metal to metal contact to a ground breaking, low level and provides up to 10 times the performance of conventional chain oils and lubes. The Muc-Off R&D team definitely didn’t cut corners when they brought the future of bike lubes to the masses.
- In fact, our team made sure the C3 Dry Ceramic Lube is safe by creating a biodegradable, petroleum free formula so you don’t have to worry about yourself, your bike or the planet. The new C3 Dry Ceramic Lube is available 5ml bundles so you'll never get caught short on a long ride, race or bikepacking.
Frequently Asked Questions
DO I NEED TO WIPE THE EXCESS OF MY CHAIN STRAIGHT AWAY OR LEAVE ON?
For the best results we always recommend wiping off excess after application and if possible leave it to dry for 3 to 4 hours before use.
HOW DO I CHOOSE THE RIGHT LUBE?
It all depends on what you are riding and what condition you will be riding in, we have written a handy blog on this here!
WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE STANDARD BIO LUBES AND THE C3 CERAMIC LUBES?
The C3 lubes contain added nano ceramic particles and synthetic polymers that help reduce friction (metal to metal contact on your chain) and offer long distance performance
and durability. C3 Raises the bar when it comes to providing the ultimate lubrication.
- Ideal for Road Cycling, Cyclocross & MTB
- Provides the ultimate performance in damp, dry & dusty conditions
- Petroleum free formula for eco protection
- Ceramic coating for increased drive chain protection
- Synthetic polymers for long distance performance
- Incredible durability
- Pipette system for easy application
- Includes UV torch to check for 100% coverage
HOW TO USE ?
- Fully de-grease drive chain thoroughly before lube application.
- Ensure drive chain area is dry.
- Shake bottle vigorously and apply a moderate amount of C3 Dry Lube to the inside chain link, whilst spinning pedals in a reverse motion.
- Ideally apply 3-4 hours before your ride.
- Check to make sure the lube coverage is even using the supplied UV Torch!
- Wipe excess lube carefully