Oakley Kato is engineered to push the boundaries of performance with a purpose-built design that conforms to the contours of the face for a seamless look. With its progressive, disruptive wrap design, the frameless architecture, innovative tilt function, and multiple nosepads create a customized fit. Paired with Prizm Lens Technology, Oakley Kato empowers athletes with optimized coverage and an expanded field of view.
• DISRUPTIVE DESIGN - Oakley Kato has a progressive, disruptive design intended to fit the lens as close to the face as possible, providing optimized coverage, wider field of view, frame retention and impact protection.
• REVOLUTIONARY LENS DESIGN - Advancements in optical design have allowed the lens to be designed with an extended wrap and rigidity in key areas that mimic the structural properties of a frame.
• ADJUSTABLE RAKE - An innovative fit mechanism helps tilt the lens to create the right bridge and cheek contact to properly and comfortably adapt to more faces.
• NOSEPADS - Comes with three Unobtainium® nosepads of different thicknesses and depths to create different offsets to give you the fit you need and no slip grip.
• SEE MORE DETAILS - Available with Prizm™ lenses that are designed to enhance color, contrast so you can see more detail.
FEATURES & TECHNOLOGY
Oakley lenses are designed and tested under extremely high mass and high-velocity circumstances to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions.
- LIGHT TRANSMISSION: 11%
- LIGHT CONDITIONS: BRIGHT LIGHT
- BASE LENS COLOR: BRONZE
- INFORMATION NOTICE: 3
SIZE & FIT
Frames are measured in millimeters. We’ve included this information for each of our frames to help you estimate how they’ll fit your face.
FRAME & LENSES
Size: M (132mm)
1 Lens Height 64 mm
2 Frame Width 132 mm
3 Arm Length 136 mm
The measurements listed are intended for customer use only. Not intended to be used by opticians to fill prescriptions.