The XL lens shape is the latest evolution of M2, and it takes performance even further with an enhanced vertical dimension. Even when your head is subtly tilted downward, things that matter will still be in your field of view . That makes it a great choice for activities like cycling. The slightly taller design also enhances performance in sports and activities where things above need careful attention.
• Lightweight O Matter™ frame material with ellipse metal icon accents
• Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads increase grip with perspiration
• Oakley performance shield lens technology with HDO®
• Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
• Available with Prizm™ lenses to enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
• Polarized and Iridium® lens options available
• Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lens inserts
FEATURES & TECHNOLOGY
Oakley lenses are designed and tested under extremely high mass and high-velocity circumstances to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions.
- LIGHT TRANSMISSION: 17%
- LIGHT CONDITIONS: BRIGHT LIGHT
- BASE LENS COLOR: GREY
- INFORMATION NOTICE: 3
SIZE & FIT
Frames are measured in millimeters. We’ve included this information for each of our frames to help you estimate how they’ll fit your face.
FRAME & LENSES
Size: M (132mm)
2 Frame Width 132 mm
3 Arm Length 121 mm
The measurements listed are intended for customer use only. Not intended to be used by opticians to fill prescriptions.