Scratch M5 uses 4.0 technologies; Innovative in terms of size, shape and ergonomics to be suitable for multiple uses and disciplines. Thanks to the new design, dimensions and ergonomic "T SHAPE", the Scratch M5 is unisex.
- The dimensions are 250 x 140mm and the weights vary according to the model configuration: the Nack carbon version weighs only 155gr, while the Tirox (light alloy steel) version weighs 200gr.
- The new MSS- Multi Sector System seating system, designed in collaboration with the Milan Polytechnic, helps to improve comfort and performance. The active and separate foams create 5 zones that work in an intelligent and individual way, favoring the normal pedaling movement both in the push and pull phases.
- The round shape of the Scratch M5 allows the pelvis to rotate naturally, creating stability and support for the lumbar areas; it also favors the distribution of pressure over a larger surface area.
- Enjoy the benefits of an open saddle and a closed one at the same time: the "Active Base" technology means that the Scratch M5 model comes with a perforated but covered base to eliminate pressure peaks in the genital pelvic area. Furthermore, the closure of the prostate area offers better protection of the genital areas in extreme climatic conditions (rain or mud).
- Weight: 212g
- Recomended Use- All Types
- Gender- Unisex
- Saddle Upper Material- Synthetic
- Rail Material- Carbon
- Length- 250mm