The Coefficient RR handlebar is purpose-built for riders that race frequently on pavement and/or gravel.
- Both the AR and RR feature Coefficient aero-ergonomics that make it easier to ride faster on the noon ride or an all-day ride. With a deeper drop and increased rigidity, the RR promotes a more aggressive, aerodynamic riding position. Our patented Coefficient SWOPE (sloping, sweeping bar tops) carries over from the AR to relax your upper body and improve respiratory and neuromuscular function.
- When comparing handlebar weights keep in mind that the average off-the-front computer mount weighs in at 30 to 40 grams. The Coefficient RR is moulded using Toray unidirectional carbon fibre and tested to the highest ISO international standards for professional road and mountain bike racing.
- In partnership with Bar Fly Bike, the Coefficient RR includes your choice of the following cycling computer mounts: Garmin, Wahoo, Lezyne, Polar, Cateye, Bryton, Joule, Hammerhead, Magellan and Mio. We also offer a GoPro camera mount that attaches to the underside of the computer bridge. Replacement mounts can be ordered as well.
- Road Racing & Chasing City Limit Signs
- Aggressive Gravel Riding & Racing
- Material- Carbon
- Stem Clamp Dia- 31.8mm
- Reach- 77mm
- Drop- 127mm
- Flare(in Degree)- 7 Degrees
- Weight(Apprx.)- 310g