CO₂ compatible | Seals punctures up to 7mm | Works up to 8 bar and with all tire brands | Does not ball up | Planet friendly
Lower rolling resistance, more comfort, no flats. No matter if you ride on- or off-road, the key to the optimal experience is the right sealant. You want to seal punctures quickly and prevent pressure loss. This is why we developed Barkeeper, providing the optimal tubeless experience for all cyclists.
Dynamic Barkeeper is a Hi-Tec fiber, synthetic latex, tubeless sealant. The unique formula clings to the inside of the tyre and rim and therefore seals holes quicker than any other sealant. Barkeeper lasts longer than other sealants, it does not ball up or dry out. It can be topped up without removing the old sealant.
It is engineered for use on- and off-road, with pressures between 1 and 8 bar. Barkeeper works between -20°C to +50°C and is compatible with CO₂ cartridges. The use of Hi-tec fibers in the sealant, ensures larger punctures are sealed fast and permanently. The formula is ammonia free, hypoallergenic, skin safe and non-corrosive.
Suitable for: Tubeless Tires
Carbon safe: Yes
1. Shake the bottle
2. Deflate tyres and add Barkeeper
3. Inflate and go for a ride!
Inject the following amount of sealant in the Tyre:
Road bike: 30-45 ml
MTB 26”: 60-75 ml
Cross/ Gravel: 60-75 ml
MTB 29”: 100-140 ml
Downhill MTB: 120-140 ml
What is the best tubeless sealant?
Nowadays, there are dozens of tubeless sealants on the market. Examples are Stan’s No Tubes Race, Effeto Mariposa's Caffelatex, Muc-Off No Puncture and Schwalbe Doc Blue. What is the right tubeless sealant for you? At Dynamic we have been doing a lot of research over the past years to develop what we think is the best tubeless sealant ever: Barkeeper. We tested Barkeeper together with our technical partners in the World Tour and they now use it in races like Paris-Roubaix.
We give you four reasons why we think Barkeeper is the best tubeless sealant:
1. Barkeeper is a planet-friendly latex-based tubeless sealant. Due to Hi-Tec Fibers of varius lengths and thicknesses, holes up to 7mm are sealed easily and faster than with any other sealant. Because of the high pressures in road tires, other sealants sprays out too rapidly to seal a puncture. this is prevented by the use of Hi-Tec Fibers. Therefore your tires lose much less pressure when filled with Barkeeper than with other sealants.
2. If your bike has been standing still for a while, many sealants tend to ball up at the bottom of your tyre. Barkeeper’s unique formula allows the product to stick to the inside of your tyre and rim, so the sealant will remain evenly distributed and does not ball up. Not even when your bike is in the shed for a few weeks.
3. Barkeeper works in tyres with a pressure between 1 and 8 bar and between -20°C and +50°C. The perfect sealant for tyres with low tyre pressure in extreme conditions, such as a winter version of Paris-Roubaix. And if too much air escapes from your tyre during a ride, Barkeeper can also be used in combination with CO2 cartridges. Very few tubeless sealants can do this.
4. Because Barkeeper conditions your tyre from the inside and is not water based, it dries out less quickly. The conditioning advantage can be as high as a 20% increasing the lifespan of your tyre, which results in a positive impact on the environment. In addition, this synthetic latex lasts 6+ months, whereas natural latex often has to be replaced after 3 months. By riding tubeless you also save loads of inner tubes, which are not biodegradable. So, by using this planet-friendly sealant you save a lot of waste.
Size - 1000ml
Country of Origin - Germany