The Halo I is the original headband that started it all. The design is a headband that ties in the back to create a custom fit for the wearer and includes all the features that make Halo Headbands the best functioning headbands on the market. Dryline® Fabric and the patented SweatSeal® with Grip Technology make this headband popular with cyclists, runners, lacrosse players and any athlete looking for a custom fitted headband.
- Ties securely in the back
- Patented SweatSeal® channels sweat back and away from the eyes and face!
- Grip Technology keeps it in place during any activity
- Dryline® fabric absorbs sweat, wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Antimicrobial fabric is embedded with silver ions to inhibit the growth of bacteria
- Will not lose shape, form or stretch out
- One size fits both men and women
- Works great under helmets
- Headband is 2" wide in front and tapers back for good ear clearance
- Hand wash, hang dry
- Made in USA
How it Works?
Halo Headbands absorb sweat, quickly evaporate moisture and the patented Sweat Seal channels sweat back and away from your eyes and face.
Dryline Visa Endurance Fabric
Visa Endurance technologies combine effective long lasting odor control with moisture management and easy care. It includes a multitude of other performance capabilities that provides overall comfort to the end-user.
- Controls odor
- Wicks perspiration away from the body
- Dries quickly
- Releases stains
- Soft and breathable
What does moisture management mean to you? It means the fabric will help keep you dry by wicking away sweat and perspiration from your body when you are working out or working hard. In fact, this wicking property is one of the most important feature in high performance apparel. It helps keep you comfortable in uncomfortable situations.
Antimicrobial Odor Prevention
Visa Endurance is a silver-based antimicrobial. It is powered by silver ions which control the growth of bacteria and therefore keeps the fabric smelling fresh. The silver ions are actually encased in a ceramic cage and are only released when they come in contact with human sweat.
Unlike other synthetic fabrics, Visa Endurance fabrics release the most stubborn stains easily in the wash. Visa Endurance is less likely to pickup other dirt and oil from the wash water, so colors tend to stay the same and do not become "grayed out" over time.
Country of Origin-USA