A smuttily named anti-seize paste that keeps your bits moving free and easy. For anything that needs to stick and then come unstuck.
AAS Juice is the smuttily named paste that’ll keep your bits moving freely and make workshop time a breeze. It’s a top quality, aluminium assembly paste that fights off cold welding, corrosion and seizing, stops annoying squeaks and squeals and does away with those swearing at your pedal spanner moments
Blob a bit of AAS Juice on when you build or maintain your bike and you’ll guarantee less cursing next time you need to remove a component from your bike. It works great on bottom brackets, pedals, headsets and anywhere with metal to metal contact.
- Aluminium Anti Seize is a high-quality anti seize paste for use in all metal to metal situations where the avoidance of cold welding, galling and seizure is required.
- Suitable for use on all types of bike-Road, Cyclocross, MTB, Commuter.
- Makes assembly of threaded items smoother and easier.
- Allows for easy future adjustment or deconstruction for maintenance.
- General good bike assembly prep paste.
- Ensures a good, squeak free interface between parts.
- Allows for more accurate torque levels when tightening bolts.
- Reduces the risk of over-tightening
How To (Direction for Use)
AAS Juice can be applied manually to all threaded parts. For best results ensure the parts which you intend to apply AAS Juice to are free and clean of any previous greases/pastes. Do not over apply and wipe off any visible excess once fitting has taken place.
Do not apply to tyre tread surface, brake pads or braking surfaces. Slick surfaces aren’t the aim of the game here!
Country of Origin - United Kingdom