The TRAIL FUSION pedals give you superior control of your mountain bike and far greater performance than traditional flat pedals. Their wide composite platform offers increased stability, better power transmission, and ultimate comfort, allowing you to pedal with confidence and get the most out of your ride. And worry no longer when the trail gets technical: each pedal face features eight replaceable pins for maximum grip. Customize your look with one of the 5 available colors and forget your limits out on the trail!
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT ?
- A wide platform pedal that offers a secure foothold and improved stability for improved control when riding.
- The perfect upgrade for your mountain bike: wider (25%), more stable, and more grip than a classic or OEM pedal.
- A lightweight composite body with 8 replaceable pins for maximum comfort and grip.
- 5 available colors to express your personality: lime green, ice blue, red, or purple to color your ride, and black to keep it understated.
- Infused with LOOK craftsmanship and Made in France quality.
The 8 replaceable pins offer optimal grip and traction whilst ensuring ultimate comfort and ease of use when pedaling. The concave design of the platform and its reduced profile height (just 18mm) give you the utmost efficiency and confidence as you lean into bends.
RIDE WITH CONFIDENCE
The TRAIL FUSION's wide composite platform provides excellent stability and control, even if your foot is not perfectly placed in the center of the pedal. It offers a 25% greater contact area than traditional pedals, immediately giving you more confidence on technical sections and better control through curves.
BUILT TO LAST
The TRAIL FUSION pedals are Made in France and designed to last. Their straightforward yet advanced design comes with a promise of reliability thanks to quality components that can easily be replaced when necessary to increase the lifespan of your pedals.
From design to production, our TRAIL FUSION pedal is Made in France in our very own workshops in Nevers. The development process included several prototypes as well as numerous lab and field tests, illustrating the full extent of LOOK Cycle’s R&D expertise. Our commitment to pushing our products beyond current norms and market standards ensures we deliver uncompromising quality, performance, and design.
- Recommended Use- Mountain, Hybrid
- Pedal Type- Platform/Flat
- Body Material Composite
- Axle Material- Steel
- Cleat System-
- Cleat Mount- NA
- Pedal Float-
- Platform Size- 107x105 mm
- Weight- 324g/Pair