The SRAM Force 22 front derailleur gives riders the freedom to shift quickly with no trim and no chain rasp. The Yaw™ rotating front derailleur cage is an elegant solution to a problem that plagued drivetrains for decades. Instead of multiple shifts using trim, with confusing microadjustments, the SRAM Force 22 front derailleur actually rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. As a result, shifts feel more direct and precise.
- Yaw™ cage rotates in line with chain, improving the shifting speed and precision while eliminating the need for shifter trim.
- Twenty-two usable gears in all gear combinations with no rasp or rub.
- Slim spring design eliminates frame interference.
- Durable, light, fast, precise, and optimized to work with X-GlideR™ chainrings.
- Integrated chain spotter protects your frame and installs and adjusts independently of the derailleur itself.
- Groupset Series- SRAM Force
- Speed- 11 Speed
- Cable Pull- Down Swing
- Angle(in Degree)- 61-66
- Chainring Compatibility- 2x